Grokbase Groups Cayenne dev May 2011
Hi Eshan!

We've discussed the way of working on this project with Andrus, and decided
to choose the ordinary way for our Contributors who are not Committers yet:
when you do something, you just make a patch ("git format-patch HEAD^" gives
you the patch with your latest committed local revision), and then attach it
to the jira, then I will check it and commit to the repository. We will work
in "https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/sandbox/" where it is accepted
to locate experimental projects.

I solemnly promise that I'll commit the project related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1392 today :) Sorry for the delay.

So, you can put your module like the project at sandbox and give me the
patches.

Btw, it would be better if our communication would be open for the
community, so let's cc-ing our mails to the "dev@cayenne.apache.org>" for
more productive work.