Hello,

I feel that the modeler has improved very much with the ER diagram.

Another cool feature would be on the query panel (where you can store
user defined queries in the map.xml).
I imagine a new tab after "general", "orderings" and "prefetches"
called "test query".

It could be a simple form created from the params in the qualifier
fields. You can fill the form and hit "send" which executes the query.
Results are shown in a simple table below.

Wdyt?

Cheers,
Christian

Search Discussions

  • Andrus Adamchik at Apr 18, 2011 at 6:23 am

    I feel that the modeler has improved very much with the ER diagram.
    Totally agree, though we had an unresolved implementation discussion that stalled its implementation a bit.

    Another cool feature would be on the query panel (where you can store
    user defined queries in the map.xml).
    I imagine a new tab after "general", "orderings" and "prefetches"
    called "test query".

    It could be a simple form created from the params in the qualifier
    fields. You can fill the form and hit "send" which executes the query.
    Results are shown in a simple table below.

    Wdyt?
    +1

    Andrus

groupdev @