hi friends, good morning,

Can we create tables from the classes in cayenne moduler(3.0+) as this is
one of the feature of cayenne?

i tryed in both CM versions(2.0+,3.0.1) but it is showing alert box error"
driver load error" although i gave correct driver name and url path.

i have attached the image of the error.

waiting for reply's
Thanking you,

--
your's ....
D.SriKrishnaPrasad

Search Discussions

  • Aristedes Maniatis at Apr 9, 2011 at 12:11 am