this is priyanka here..can someone please explain me the meaning and
possible solution to this issue..

Search Discussions

  • Andrus Adamchik at Apr 5, 2011 at 7:33 am

    On Apr 5, 2011, at 10:12 AM, A Priyanka wrote:

    this is priyanka here..can someone please explain me the meaning and
    possible solution to this issue..
    Hi Priyanka,

    Could you please give us a bit more context for your question. Do you have an application that hits this problem, if so what are you observing, etc.

    You already asked about another Jira on the user list and it was kind of hard to give you a meaningful answer based on the little information you provided. Also make sure you are subscribed to the corresponding mailing list, as answers are normally sent to the list only, and not to your address directly (I am making an exception here cc'ying to you, as it looks like you haven't received my reply from the user list).

    Cheers,
    Andrus
  • A Priyanka at Apr 5, 2011 at 8:26 am
    hello..this is link regarding to that issue..n iam not able to understand
    the meaning ..wat actually the error is..could you please help me out in
    understanding the error..n posible solutions..
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: A Priyanka <priya.gem08@gmail.com>
    Date: Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 12:42 PM
    Subject: Cayenne CAY-1418 (major issue)
    To: dev@cayenne.apache.org

    this is priyanka here..can someone please explain me the meaning and
    possible solution to this issue..
  • Aristedes Maniatis at Apr 5, 2011 at 8:43 am

    On 5/04/11 6:26 PM, A Priyanka wrote:
    hello..this is link regarding to that issue..n iam not able to understand
    the meaning ..wat actually the error is..could you please help me out in
    understanding the error..n posible solutions..
    This is to do with creating objects within the lifecycle callbacks and having them trigger other callbacks. But perhaps we need to start from the other end. Forget the Jira issue: what is your problem? What are you trying to solve? Don't worry about some obscure task which virtually no-one runs up against.

    Ari

    --
    -------------------------->
    Aristedes Maniatis
    hello..this is link regarding to that issue..n iam not able to understand
    the meaning ..wat actually the error is..could you please help me out in
    understanding the error..n posible solutions..
    This is to do with creating objects within the lifecycle callbacks and
    having them trigger other callbacks. But perhaps we need to start from the
    other end. Forget the Jira issue: what is your problem? What are you trying
    to solve? Don't worry about some obscure task which virtually no-one runs up
    against.

    Ari

    --
    Aristedes Maniatis
  • Aristedes Maniatis at Apr 5, 2011 at 9:12 am
    Unfortunately we aren't going to be able to help you. This forum is for the developers of Cayenne to work together on the development of the product. Reading through tasks in Jira is not a good way to learn about Cayenne, so you should focus on working through the documentation and examples. To be blunt: if you don't know what the issue means, then it probably isn't relevant to you.

    Ari

[...]

groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedApr 5, '11 at 7:13a