* Released the first milestone of Cayenne 3.1 (3.1M1) on December 2. 3.1 is a brand new release that features built-in DI container, singleton free runtime and a number of other cool things.
* Work on 3.0.2 (STABLE) and 3.1M2 (UNSTABLE) releases is in progress.
In line with the requirements to meet http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs the PMC has determined that Apache Cayenne complies in the following manner:
* Project Website Basics: homepage is project.apache.org
* Project Naming And Descriptions: use proper Apache forms, describe product, etc.
* Website Navigation Links: navbar links included, link to www.apache.org included
(Needs work. Consider how to rearrange navigation to avoid confusion between links which leave the Cayenne site and those which don't.)
* Trademark Attributions: attribution for all ASF marks included in footers, etc.
* Logos and Graphics: include TM, use consistent product logo on your site
(OK, other than 'tm' symbols)
* Project Metadata: DOAP file checkedin and up to date
* Xenia Khailenka was voted as a new Cayenne committer.
* September, October and November were rather active months on the user list following slower summer months (not sure if this is can be attributed to the earlier PR activity associated with 3.0 final. There's certainly a number of completely new people on the user list). Dev list had traffic at its normal level.