http://www.mysql.com/products/

Saw this mentioned on the WO list. So it looks like the free version of MySQL can't use InnoDB (??). Oracle's acquisitions are finally paying off ... for them. PostgreSQL suddenly looks very attractive again.

Andrus

Search Discussions

  • Michael Gentry at Nov 4, 2010 at 1:58 pm
    Sweet ... I've been starting a push for PostgreSQL here and this will
    add more fuel to the fire.