Hi guys,

I did a bit of reorg of our source folders in 3.1 per CAY-1475. There have been complaints in the past on why "cayenne-modeler" module is in the "framework" directory. And indeed in 3.1 there's no reason to keep it there. So it is moved to "modeler". If you have it open in Eclipse, you will need to reimport.

Also renamed cayenne-modeler-java to cayenne-modeler-generic to align it with our assembly profiles.

Andrus

Search Discussions

  • Andrus Adamchik at Aug 24, 2010 at 3:54 pm
    I should also mention that when implementing CAY-1474, I came a step closer to DI in the Modeler. Now the Modeler starts via a DI container (and hence a bunch of things can be customizable already), but unfortunately injection stops at Application class... Providing injection inside Swing components is a separate task though...

    Andrus
    I did a bit of reorg of our source folders in 3.1 per CAY-1475. There have been complaints in the past on why "cayenne-modeler" module is in the "framework" directory. And indeed in 3.1 there's no reason to keep it there. So it is moved to "modeler". If you have it open in Eclipse, you will need to reimport.

    Also renamed cayenne-modeler-java to cayenne-modeler-generic to align it with our assembly profiles.

    Andrus
  • Michael Gentry at Aug 24, 2010 at 4:30 pm
    I'm going to have to re-learn how to build things ... :-)

    On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Andrus Adamchik
    I did a bit of reorg of our source folders in 3.1 per CAY-1475. There have been complaints in the past on why "cayenne-modeler" module is in the "framework" directory. And indeed in 3.1 there's no reason to keep it there. So it is moved to "modeler". If you have it open in Eclipse, you will need to reimport.

    Also renamed cayenne-modeler-java to cayenne-modeler-generic to align it with our assembly profiles.

    Andrus
  • Andrus Adamchik at Aug 25, 2010 at 8:01 am
    Actually a build from top level works the same way. Only assemblies are simplified per my earlier message - http://cayenne.apache.org/building-cayenne.html

    Andrus
    I'm going to have to re-learn how to build things ... :-)

    On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Andrus Adamchik
    I did a bit of reorg of our source folders in 3.1 per CAY-1475. There have been complaints in the past on why "cayenne-modeler" module is in the "framework" directory. And indeed in 3.1 there's no reason to keep it there. So it is moved to "modeler". If you have it open in Eclipse, you will need to reimport.

    Also renamed cayenne-modeler-java to cayenne-modeler-generic to align it with our assembly profiles.

    Andrus
  • Michael Gentry at Aug 25, 2010 at 12:34 pm
    Ah cool, thanks!
    I'm going to have to re-learn how to build things ... :-)

    On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Andrus Adamchik
    I did a bit of reorg of our source folders in 3.1 per CAY-1475. There have been complaints in the past on why "cayenne-modeler" module is in the "framework" directory. And indeed in 3.1 there's no reason to keep it there. So it is moved to "modeler". If you have it open in Eclipse, you will need to reimport.

    Also renamed cayenne-modeler-java to cayenne-modeler-generic to align it with our assembly profiles.

    Andrus

groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedAug 24, '10 at 3:51p
activeAug 25, '10 at 12:34p
websitecayenne.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Andrus Adamchik: 3 posts Michael Gentry: 2 posts