This may be a little late, but I just noticed that in the navigation
sidebar it says "Version 3.0 (beta)" ... should we change that to
"release candidate" instead of "beta"? Also, once 3.0 is released,
what label to we attach to 2.0?

Thanks,

mrg

Search Discussions

  • Aristedes Maniatis at Mar 30, 2010 at 10:13 pm