  • Aristedes Maniatis at Feb 2, 2010 at 1:14 pm

    On 31/01/10 4:21 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    Starting a new vote on RC2. New artifacts are here:

    http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/3.0RC2/
    +1

    It hasn't caused our Swing application to spontaneously combust. :-)

    Ari

    --
    -------------------------->
    Aristedes Maniatis

  • Andrus Adamchik at Feb 2, 2010 at 4:45 pm
    We can I guess, although it's a bit of a pain (a new profile, then
    sharing the repo so that somebody other than me could do it)...

    I suggest a simpler path - switch to tag, and then do mvn clean
    install locally. From the ASF legal point of view this is the same as
    staging on objectstyle.org, as when deploying to Apache, I will not be
    cloning a "staged" version, but rather doing "mvn clean deploy" myself
    from the tag again.

    Andrus
    Just an idea: can we push newly created artifacts e.g. to
    objectstyle repo?
    Otherwise it's not easy to test them in maven projects

    Andrey
  • Andrey Razumovsky at Feb 3, 2010 at 9:22 am
    OK. And +1 for the artifacts

    We can I guess, although it's a bit of a pain (a new profile, then sharing
    the repo so that somebody other than me could do it)...

    I suggest a simpler path - switch to tag, and then do mvn clean install
    locally. From the ASF legal point of view this is the same as staging on
    objectstyle.org, as when deploying to Apache, I will not be cloning a
    "staged" version, but rather doing "mvn clean deploy" myself from the tag
    again.

    Andrus

    Just an idea: can we push newly created artifacts e.g. to objectstyle
    repo?
    Otherwise it's not easy to test them in maven projects

    Starting a new vote on RC2. New artifacts are here:

    --
    Andrey

    --
    Andrey
  • Andrus Adamchik at Feb 3, 2010 at 1:20 pm