FAQ

On 4/01/10 9:43 PM, Apache Hudson Server wrote:
Failed tests:
warning(junit.framework.TestSuite$1)
testLoad(org.apache.cayenne.access.DbLoaderTest)

Tests in error:
testInsert(org.apache.cayenne.access.EmbeddingTest)
testSelect(org.apache.cayenne.access.EmbeddingTest)
testUpdateEmbeddedProperties(org.apache.cayenne.access.EmbeddingTest)
testUpdateEmbedded(org.apache.cayenne.access.EmbeddingTest)

I'm thinking that this test is bouncing between success and failed because the job was previously running on different Hudson clients. I've now set it to only run on the Hudson master which has the connection dictionary installed.

So the above errors are probably real.


Ari

--

-------------------------->
Aristedes Maniatis
GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C 5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A

Search Discussions

  • Andrus Adamchik at Jan 4, 2010 at 3:27 pm
    Just added -e flag to trunk and 3.0 builds so that Maven errors are
    more verbose, and re-ran the trunk build manually.

    So yeah, I can confirm that "successful" builds are all running
    against HSQLDB (no matter whether it says Derby or H2). Can we lock
    all builds to specific machines, and place connection.properties on
    each one of those?

    (BTW, I don't have SSH on minerva.apache.org or vesta.apache.org, I
    asked Tim to set me up).

    Also HSQLDB profile is officially named "internal_embedded_datasource"
    in Cayenne, so I guess we should use this as a Hudson name as well
    name to match what we have in the POM. (or rename it in Cayenne)

    Andrus
    On Jan 4, 2010, at 12:53 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
    On 4/01/10 9:43 PM, Apache Hudson Server wrote:
    Failed tests:
    warning(junit.framework.TestSuite$1)
    testLoad(org.apache.cayenne.access.DbLoaderTest)

    Tests in error:
    testInsert(org.apache.cayenne.access.EmbeddingTest)
    testSelect(org.apache.cayenne.access.EmbeddingTest)

    testUpdateEmbeddedProperties(org.apache.cayenne.access.EmbeddingTest)
    testUpdateEmbedded(org.apache.cayenne.access.EmbeddingTest)

    I'm thinking that this test is bouncing between success and failed
    because the job was previously running on different Hudson clients.
    I've now set it to only run on the Hudson master which has the
    connection dictionary installed.

    So the above errors are probably real.


    Ari

    --

    -------------------------->
    Aristedes Maniatis
    GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C 5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A
  • Andrus Adamchik at Jan 4, 2010 at 4:25 pm

    On Jan 4, 2010, at 5:26 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    So yeah, I can confirm that "successful" builds are all running
    against HSQLDB (no matter whether it says Derby or H2). Can we lock
    all builds to specific machines, and place connection.properties on
    each one of those?

    (BTW, I don't have SSH on minerva.apache.org or vesta.apache.org, I
    asked Tim to set me up).
    Ok, I just straightened my access permissions, cloned
    connection.properties to minerva and vesta Hudson Ubuntu machines, and
    restarted the build. Waiting for the results.... I am sure Derby will
    fail now.

    And hopefully we'll get some consistency.

    Andrus
  • Andrus Adamchik at Jan 4, 2010 at 5:27 pm
    Ok, just like "Maven Latest" is not really latest, label "Ubuntu" is
    not just minerva and vesta, but also 8 hadoop machines. I don't even
    know the full domain names for hadoop machines, so I went ahead and
    changed build machine for the trunk to minerva.apache.org. I guess
    I'll use vesta for 3.0.

    Getting there...

    Andrus

    On Jan 4, 2010, at 6:25 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    On Jan 4, 2010, at 5:26 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    So yeah, I can confirm that "successful" builds are all running
    against HSQLDB (no matter whether it says Derby or H2). Can we lock
    all builds to specific machines, and place connection.properties on
    each one of those?

    (BTW, I don't have SSH on minerva.apache.org or vesta.apache.org, I
    asked Tim to set me up).
    Ok, I just straightened my access permissions, cloned
    connection.properties to minerva and vesta Hudson Ubuntu machines,
    and restarted the build. Waiting for the results.... I am sure Derby
    will fail now.

    And hopefully we'll get some consistency.

    Andrus

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedJan 4, '10 at 10:54a
activeJan 4, '10 at 5:27p
posts4
users2
websitecayenne.apache.org

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase