Just started to play with embeddables. I mapped one as shown in this guide,
but then at class generation classes with embeddables are not checked by
default and I see warning "attribute.name" contains invalid character: .
near them
What is that? As far as I can tell, if checked manually, classes get
generated correctly

Search Discussions

  • Andrey Razumovsky at Dec 29, 2009 at 9:10 am
    Also, can embeddables be just POJOs? If not, maybe we mark them with some
    interface?

    --
    Andrey
  • Andrus Adamchik at Dec 29, 2009 at 9:17 am

    Andrus
    Also, can embeddables be just POJOs? If not, maybe we mark them with
    some
    interface?

    Just started to play with embeddables. I mapped one as shown in
    this guide,
    but then at class generation classes with embeddables are not
    checked by
    default and I see warning "attribute.name" contains invalid
    character: .
    near them
    What is that? As far as I can tell, if checked manually, classes get
    generated correctly

    --
    Andrey

groupdev @