Evgeny, please add yourself to the end of the main pom.xml file and also to the list of committers on the web site. That will help test that you have the correct Confluence access rights as well.

Cheers
Ari

--

-------------------------->
Aristedes Maniatis

  • Рябицкий Евгений at Dec 10, 2009 at 12:50 pm
    I have add myself to pom, but don't have Confluence account...

    Evgeny.

    Evgeny, please add yourself to the end of the main pom.xml file and also to the list of committers on the web site. That will help test that you have the correct Confluence access rights as well.

    Cheers
    Ari

    --

    -------------------------->
    Aristedes Maniatis
  • Aristedes Maniatis at Dec 10, 2009 at 12:59 pm
    I've added the right permissions. Sorry about that.

    Ari
    I have add myself to pom, but don't have Confluence account...

    Evgeny.

    Evgeny, please add yourself to the end of the main pom.xml file and also to the list of committers on the web site. That will help test that you have the correct Confluence access rights as well.

    Cheers
    Ari
    --

    -------------------------->
    Aristedes Maniatis
  • Рябицкий Евгений at Dec 10, 2009 at 1:20 pm
    It's ok. This test was to test my rights. )
    Done.

    Evgeny.

    I've added the right permissions. Sorry about that.

    Ari
    I have add myself to pom, but don't have Confluence account...

    Evgeny.

    Evgeny, please add yourself to the end of the main pom.xml file and also to the list of committers on the web site. That will help test that you have the correct Confluence access rights as well.

    Cheers
    Ari
    --

    Aristedes Maniatis