Just posted fresh artifacts:

http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/3.0B1/

Please cast your votes.

Thanks,
Andrus

Search Discussions

  • Andrus Adamchik at Nov 6, 2009 at 7:58 am
    Guys, I know it may be too much trouble to evaluate two releases in a
    row, but can we take a look at the new artifacts please?

    Thanks,
    Andrus

    P.S. Here is my +1

  • Aristedes Maniatis at Nov 6, 2009 at 8:16 am
    When I take an MD5 hash of the client and server jars, I find that nothing at all changed between the previous beta and this beta. If that is expected, then I'm +1. I did some testing of the Modeler and didn't find any issues.

    Ari