I went to cayenne.apache.org and clicked on the wiki link in the side
bar and get:

Not Found

The requested URL /CAY/index.html was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.12 (Unix) mod_fcgid/2.3.2-dev Server at cayenne.apache.org Port 80

Here is the full link:

http://cayenne.apache.org/CAY/index.html

Search Discussions

  • Aristedes Maniatis at Oct 8, 2009 at 2:23 pm

    I went to cayenne.apache.org and clicked on the wiki link in the side
    bar and get:

    Not Found

    The requested URL /CAY/index.html was not found on this server.
    I think there is some problem at the moment with publishing web site data from p.a.o to the live server. I can't get any fixes to go across. I see various messages on infra discussing this, so hopefully fixed soon.

    Ari

    --

    Aristedes Maniatis

groupdev @