Grokbase Groups Cayenne dev May 2009
I'd like to propose that we cut M6 this weekend. Lots of good stuff
that should be exposed to users.

Ari

-------------------------->
ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001

  • Andrus Adamchik at May 12, 2009 at 12:59 am
    I am all for it. Here is some caveats:

    1. I need to finish the docs migration per CAY-1221. Which I will
    hopefully do before the weekend.

    2. The Modeler keeps blowing on me per CAY-1222. Didn't have time to
    look at this yet. Maybe someone else has cycles this week?

    3. Schema update strategy code keeps evolving per CAY-1193. Still
    except for the "SkipSchemaUpdateStrategy" (current behavior), it
    requires more testing. Since it is visible in the Modeler, this can
    generate a flood of bug reports. This is not necessarily a show
    stopper for a milestone release (repeat open source mantra - release
    often, release early). Just something to keep in mind.

    Andrus