FAQ
Hello.

I am adding a DbAttribute and a ObjAttribute to the model, but there
seem to be something missing. getAttribute() on the DbEntity and
ObjEntity return the correct attributes, but SelectQueries does not
include the new column. I have tried to create a new DataContext and
clearing the cache in the EntityResolover, but still no luck.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
- Tore.

Search Discussions

  • Tore Halset at Apr 10, 2009 at 10:09 pm
    Btw. This is all by code in runtime.

    - Tore.
    On Apr 11, 2009, at 0:01, Tore Halset wrote:

    Hello.

    I am adding a DbAttribute and a ObjAttribute to the model, but there
    seem to be something missing. getAttribute() on the DbEntity and
    ObjEntity return the correct attributes, but SelectQueries does not
    include the new column. I have tried to create a new DataContext and
    clearing the cache in the EntityResolover, but still no luck.

    What am I doing wrong?

    Regards,
    - Tore.
  • Andrus Adamchik at Apr 11, 2009 at 9:23 am
    I think ClassDescriptors fails to refresh... Looks like we need to
    reset it inside EntityResolver.clearCache() (as well as
    callbackRegistry). Could you experiment with that and commit it if it
    works?

    Andrus

    On Apr 11, 2009, at 1:08 AM, Tore Halset wrote:

    Btw. This is all by code in runtime.

    - Tore.
    On Apr 11, 2009, at 0:01, Tore Halset wrote:

    Hello.

    I am adding a DbAttribute and a ObjAttribute to the model, but
    there seem to be something missing. getAttribute() on the DbEntity
    and ObjEntity return the correct attributes, but SelectQueries does
    not include the new column. I have tried to create a new
    DataContext and clearing the cache in the EntityResolover, but
    still no luck.

    What am I doing wrong?

    Regards,
    - Tore.
  • Tore Halset at Apr 11, 2009 at 7:13 pm
    Thanks for the tips, but the problem was that I cloned the DataMap.
    Fooled by my self once again..

    - Tore.
    On 11. april. 2009, at 11.23, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    I think ClassDescriptors fails to refresh... Looks like we need to
    reset it inside EntityResolver.clearCache() (as well as
    callbackRegistry). Could you experiment with that and commit it if
    it works?

    Andrus

    On Apr 11, 2009, at 1:08 AM, Tore Halset wrote:

    Btw. This is all by code in runtime.

    - Tore.
    On Apr 11, 2009, at 0:01, Tore Halset wrote:

    Hello.

    I am adding a DbAttribute and a ObjAttribute to the model, but
    there seem to be something missing. getAttribute() on the DbEntity
    and ObjEntity return the correct attributes, but SelectQueries
    does not include the new column. I have tried to create a new
    DataContext and clearing the cache in the EntityResolover, but
    still no luck.

    What am I doing wrong?

    Regards,
    - Tore.
  • Tore Halset at Apr 11, 2009 at 7:33 pm

    On 11. april. 2009, at 21.12, Tore Halset wrote:

    Thanks for the tips, but the problem was that I cloned the DataMap.
    Fooled by my self once again..
    Some more details. When I figured about the cloning, I did not even
    have to clear EntityResolver cache to make queries working.

    - Tore.

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedApr 10, '09 at 10:02p
activeApr 11, '09 at 7:33p
posts5
users2
websitecayenne.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Tore Halset: 4 posts Andrus Adamchik: 1 post

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2021 Grokbase