I asked this question in the user list and got no response. In
hindsight, I should have asked it here.

The question at hand is: Given an ROP client object retrieved from the
database, can I serialize it to disk, later on, de-serialize it to
memory, register it to a context and use it as if it came from the
database? Some caveats of course... Assume the database did not change
since the serialization process took place.

Zissis Trabaris * Chief Technology Officer * INSYSWARE * 3235 West River
Road, Grand Island, New York, 14072, USA
Mobile (716) 930-5654 * Office (518) 636-4118 * Fax (716) 625-1305 *
z.trabaris@insysware.com *
www.insysware.com <http://www.insysware.com/>

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.

groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedMar 28, '09 at 10:24p