The vote for the 3.0 M5 release has passed. The vote actually
occurred on two different sets of artifacts for the same release.
During testing of the first set, a critical issue was discovered. It
was patched, verified as a fix, and new artifacts were created. I'll
plan for a Monday morning release. If Ari or whoever else might be
able to help out with the site changes and announcements, that would
be great. I'll get the artifacts up within the next day or so so that
they're there before the announcements go out.

First vote (FAILED):
==============
Andrus Adamchik: +1 (binding)
Michael Gentry: +1 (binding)
Tore Halset: -1 (binding)
Aristedes Maniatis: +1 (binding)
Kevin Menard: +1 (binding)
Andrey Razumovsky: +1 (non-binding)
Robert Zeigler: +1 (non-binding)

Second vote (SUCCESS):
Andrus Adamchik: +1 (binding)
Tore Halset: +1 (binding)
Kevin Menard: +1 (binding)

--
Kevin

Search Discussions

  • Aristedes Maniatis at Dec 13, 2008 at 10:42 pm