I wanted to revisit this again... Planning to kill this setting (with
API deprecation) to reduce branching throughout the code. Please voice
your objections if you have any.

Andrus

On Jan 25, 2006, at 1:04 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

Hmm... now that I am going through the places where it is used, it
doesn't look that bad anymore (partially due to the
GenericSelectQuery -> QueryMetadata refactoring I've done in the
last few days). I guess I'll keep it for now, as it may become more
important once we implement other types of inheritance in addition
to the single-table variety.

Sorry for the noise :-)

Andrus