It is with great pleasure that I get to announce that the Cayenne PMC
has voted to make Andrey Razumovsky a committer of the Apache Cayenne
project. Andrey, as you likely know, was our Google Summer of Code
student this summer. He has made a large number of contributions to
the modeler application and expressed great interest in other aspects
of the framework. I'm glad to see that I didn't scare him off as his
mentor, either.

Andrey, welcome to the team. Now we just need to do some procedural
items to get you really going. In the meanwhile, please feel free to
read up a little on your new role:

http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

Once again, congratulations.

--
Kevin

Search Discussions

  • Malcolm Edgar at Sep 19, 2008 at 2:14 am
    Congratulations Andrey.
    Its is great to see the Cayenne team growing.

    regards Malcolm Edgar
    It is with great pleasure that I get to announce that the Cayenne PMC
    has voted to make Andrey Razumovsky a committer of the Apache Cayenne
    project. Andrey, as you likely know, was our Google Summer of Code
    student this summer. He has made a large number of contributions to
    the modeler application and expressed great interest in other aspects
    of the framework. I'm glad to see that I didn't scare him off as his
    mentor, either.

    Andrey, welcome to the team. Now we just need to do some procedural
    items to get you really going. In the meanwhile, please feel free to
    read up a little on your new role:

    http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

    Once again, congratulations.

    --
    Kevin
  • Robert Zeigler at Sep 19, 2008 at 4:18 am
    Congrats, Andrey!

    Robert
    It is with great pleasure that I get to announce that the Cayenne PMC
    has voted to make Andrey Razumovsky a committer of the Apache Cayenne
    project. Andrey, as you likely know, was our Google Summer of Code
    student this summer. He has made a large number of contributions to
    the modeler application and expressed great interest in other aspects
    of the framework. I'm glad to see that I didn't scare him off as his
    mentor, either.

    Andrey, welcome to the team. Now we just need to do some procedural
    items to get you really going. In the meanwhile, please feel free to
    read up a little on your new role:

    http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

    Once again, congratulations.

    --
    Kevin
  • Andrey Razumovsky at Sep 19, 2008 at 7:36 am
    I'm a bit surprised and very happy to hear that! I will try my best to
    follow the standards and improve Cayenne futher. Thanks, Team!
    My contributions will likely follow the suggestions I've done before.
    Some GSoC legacy waits, too.

    Andrey

    It is with great pleasure that I get to announce that the Cayenne PMC
    has voted to make Andrey Razumovsky a committer of the Apache Cayenne
    project. Andrey, as you likely know, was our Google Summer of Code
    student this summer. He has made a large number of contributions to
    the modeler application and expressed great interest in other aspects
    of the framework. I'm glad to see that I didn't scare him off as his
    mentor, either.

    Andrey, welcome to the team. Now we just need to do some procedural
    items to get you really going. In the meanwhile, please feel free to
    read up a little on your new role:

    http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

    Once again, congratulations.

    --
    Kevin
  • Aristedes Maniatis at Sep 19, 2008 at 9:08 am