Hello list

I just updated my local subversion repository and compiled a bleeding edge
cayenne modeler. When I am starting the Java version of that modeler it
fails with this error:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.newObject(Ljava/lang/Class;)Lorg/ap
ache/cayenne/Persistent; at
org.apache.cayenne.pref.CayennePreferenceService.getDomain(CayennePrefere
nceService.java:104)

Did I miss something, or is something broken in the bleeding edge?

Cheers,
Adrian

Search Discussions

  • Kevin Menard at Dec 20, 2007 at 11:51 pm
    Sounds like you have an incomplete assembly. Check the size. It should be
    something like 9MB. If not, then cleaning and rebuilding the assembly per
    the developer guide.

    --
    Kevin

    I just updated my local subversion repository and compiled a bleeding edge
    cayenne modeler. When I am starting the Java version of that modeler it
    fails with this error:

    Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
    org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.newObject(Ljava/lang/Class;)Lorg/ap
    ache/cayenne/Persistent; at
    org.apache.cayenne.pref.CayennePreferenceService.getDomain(CayennePrefere
    nceService.java:104)

    Did I miss something, or is something broken in the bleeding edge?

    Cheers,
    Adrian

groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedDec 20, '07 at 11:46p
activeDec 20, '07 at 11:51p
websitecayenne.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Adrian Wiesmann: 1 post Kevin Menard: 1 post