Grokbase Groups Cayenne dev July 2007
http://cayenne.apache.org/2007/07/28/july-28-2007-cayenne-30m1-
released.html

I am glad to announce the first 3.0 Milestone release. There is still
a long road ahead till 3.0-final, but M1 is already a worthy upgrade.
Thanks to everybody who made it happen!

Andrus

Search Discussions

  • Aristedes Maniatis at Jul 29, 2007 at 1:33 am

    I am glad to announce the first 3.0 Milestone release.
    I've updated some pages at Freshmeat (pending their review) and send
    an email to announce@apachenews.org. Is there anyone else we can
    think of who could be sent an announcement? I think there is great
    potential to turn this into a good news story with the technical
    press. What sites do people read where there they discuss emerging
    technologies such as this?

    Ari Maniatis

    -------------------------->
    Aristedes Maniatis
    phone +61 2 9660 9700
    PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2 A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8
  • Andrus Adamchik at Jul 29, 2007 at 8:40 am
    I am glad to announce the first 3.0 Milestone release.
    I've updated some pages at Freshmeat (pending their review) and
    send an email to announce@apachenews.org. Is there anyone else we
    can think of who could be sent an announcement?
    Thanks! I just received a notification from FreshMeat, so it went
    through.

    I think there is great potential to turn this into a good news
    story with the technical press. What sites do people read where
    there they discuss emerging technologies such as this?
    It used to be TheServerSide.com. I think it is much less popular now
    compared to 3-4 years ago, but is still probably the site for Java
    news. The other one is javalobby.org. I am not sure if anything else
    emerged in the last couple of years? I guess most people who were
    trolling on TSS, turning it into Java Slashdot, flocked to AJAX sites
    or something :-)

    Andrus
  • Andrus Adamchik at Jul 29, 2007 at 8:49 am