I am glad to announce that Cayenne PMC just voted to grant Aristedes
Maniatis a committer status on Cayenne project.

Ari, welcome on board! :-)

I will initiate the UNIX account creation process with ASF infra
(this will be a learning experience for me as well). In the meantime
this guide may help you with orientation:

http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

Cheers,
Andrus

Search Discussions

  • Malcolm Edgar at Feb 19, 2007 at 7:41 pm
    Congradulations Aristedes, great to see you as a committer on this project.

    regards Malcolm Edgar
    I am glad to announce that Cayenne PMC just voted to grant Aristedes
    Maniatis a committer status on Cayenne project.

    Ari, welcome on board! :-)

    I will initiate the UNIX account creation process with ASF infra
    (this will be a learning experience for me as well). In the meantime
    this guide may help you with orientation:

    http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

    Cheers,
    Andrus

  • Aristedes Maniatis at Feb 19, 2007 at 11:13 pm