Our initial JPA sub-packages breakdown doesn't make much sense now
(jpa, jpa.cspi, jpa.spi, jpa.instrument). I am going to do some
refactoring, moving things around a bit. I want to try a few
scenarios and see what looks best. AFAIK, nobody has any substantial
uncommitted JPA changes locally at the moment, anyways I wanted to
give a heads up.

Andrus

Search Discussions

  • Andrus Adamchik at Feb 3, 2007 at 2:54 pm
    Just finished the first pass. Runtime now looks much more compact.

    Andrus
    Our initial JPA sub-packages breakdown doesn't make much sense now
    (jpa, jpa.cspi, jpa.spi, jpa.instrument). I am going to do some
    refactoring, moving things around a bit. I want to try a few
    scenarios and see what looks best. AFAIK, nobody has any
    substantial uncommitted JPA changes locally at the moment, anyways
    I wanted to give a heads up.

    Andrus

groupdev @
categoriescayenne