I am glad to announce releases of two branches of Cayenne, 2.0.2 and
1.2.2. Check out the blog entry for details:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/2007/01/18/

I am still working on publishing Maven artifacts that should become
available in a few days.

Andrus

Search Discussions

  • Marcin Skladaniec at Jan 18, 2007 at 10:15 pm
    Hi
    Does the 2.0.2 incorporate all the changes in the 3.0 trunk, or just
    some of them ?
    Marcin

    I am glad to announce releases of two branches of Cayenne, 2.0.2
    and 1.2.2. Check out the blog entry for details:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/2007/01/18/

    I am still working on publishing Maven artifacts that should become
    available in a few days.

    Andrus
  • Andrus Adamchik at Jan 19, 2007 at 5:10 am
    Actually almost none of them. 2.0.* is a stable branch in maintenance
    mode where we only check bug fixes. The blog entry contains all the
    issues that went into 2.0.2:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/2007/01/18/

    Andrus
    Does the 2.0.2 incorporate all the changes in the 3.0 trunk, or
    just some of them ?
    Marcin

    I am glad to announce releases of two branches of Cayenne, 2.0.2
    and 1.2.2. Check out the blog entry for details:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/2007/01/18/

    I am still working on publishing Maven artifacts that should
    become available in a few days.

    Andrus

  • Malcolm Edgar at Jan 18, 2007 at 10:24 pm
    Great to see this release come out, and the Tomcat's session restore bug fixed.

    regards Malcolm Edgar
    I am glad to announce releases of two branches of Cayenne, 2.0.2 and
    1.2.2. Check out the blog entry for details:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/2007/01/18/

    I am still working on publishing Maven artifacts that should become
    available in a few days.

    Andrus

groupdev @
categoriescayenne