(I'm not sure of the state of Cayenne)
It looks like Geronimo are the caretakers of the Sun TCK at Apache
(something we, Cayenne developers, still can't get access to). While
Cayenne JPA provider requires fair amount of work to be compliant, it
would be really helpful in our own testing effort if we could test
our provider as a part of Geronimo assembly against the TCK. A
decision on the readiness of a given assembly can be made around a
release time, but it would be really nice if we could participate in
the TCK testing. How can we help with this BTW?

Andrus