FAQ
revision 488331 -- let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks,

/dev/mrg

Search Discussions

  • Andrus Adamchik at Dec 24, 2006 at 5:17 pm
    There were a few minor things that I fixed:

    * String.replace() in DriverDataSourceFactory is JDK1.5 API, so using
    it in JDK 1.4 module caused problems (keeping two separate jdk-
    specific workspaces in Eclipse pays off - I can easily detect such
    issues). I used "replaceAll" instead that seems to be doing the right
    thing in this situation.

    * ConfigSaver API changes resulted in compile errors in the unit tests.

    * Earlier code allowed saving password without user name (as Modeler
    users can do incremental saving of the project). Current version does
    not resulting in unit test failures.

    Andrus

    On Dec 18, 2006, at 6:54 PM, Michael Gentry wrote:

    revision 488331 -- let me know if you have any problems.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg
  • Michael Gentry at Jan 4, 2007 at 1:21 pm
    I didn't intend for you to fix any problems I introduced, but thanks.
    :-) I thought I had my Eclipse setup to use 1.4, but I'll look into
    that. I'll update to pick up the changes.

    Thanks Andrus,

    /dev/mrg

    On 12/24/06, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    There were a few minor things that I fixed:

    * String.replace() in DriverDataSourceFactory is JDK1.5 API, so using
    it in JDK 1.4 module caused problems (keeping two separate jdk-
    specific workspaces in Eclipse pays off - I can easily detect such
    issues). I used "replaceAll" instead that seems to be doing the right
    thing in this situation.

    * ConfigSaver API changes resulted in compile errors in the unit tests.

    * Earlier code allowed saving password without user name (as Modeler
    users can do incremental saving of the project). Current version does
    not resulting in unit test failures.

    Andrus

    On Dec 18, 2006, at 6:54 PM, Michael Gentry wrote:

    revision 488331 -- let me know if you have any problems.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg
  • Andrus Adamchik at Jan 4, 2007 at 1:28 pm
    Since the problem was there and everybody was on vacation, I figured
    I might as well fix it :-)

    Andrus

    On Jan 4, 2007, at 3:20 PM, Michael Gentry wrote:

    I didn't intend for you to fix any problems I introduced, but thanks.
    :-) I thought I had my Eclipse setup to use 1.4, but I'll look into
    that. I'll update to pick up the changes.

    Thanks Andrus,

    /dev/mrg

    On 12/24/06, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    There were a few minor things that I fixed:

    * String.replace() in DriverDataSourceFactory is JDK1.5 API, so using
    it in JDK 1.4 module caused problems (keeping two separate jdk-
    specific workspaces in Eclipse pays off - I can easily detect such
    issues). I used "replaceAll" instead that seems to be doing the right
    thing in this situation.

    * ConfigSaver API changes resulted in compile errors in the unit
    tests.

    * Earlier code allowed saving password without user name (as Modeler
    users can do incremental saving of the project). Current version does
    not resulting in unit test failures.

    Andrus

    On Dec 18, 2006, at 6:54 PM, Michael Gentry wrote:

    revision 488331 -- let me know if you have any problems.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedDec 18, '06 at 4:55p
activeJan 4, '07 at 1:28p
posts4
users2
websitecayenne.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Andrus Adamchik: 2 posts Michael Gentry: 2 posts

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase