[FYI: we are having a chat about a build server offline, brining it
to dev]

Regarding the box access - I guess you'll be a UNIX su on that box,
other committers who wants the access can simply send you an SSH
public key. I expect this won't be too many ppl.
We have PostgreSQL (8.1.x) running on it and I can allocate a new
database (let me know if you have a specific name you'd prefer,
otherwise I'll just create a "cayenne" DB user and DB).
Yeah, I'd prefer a separate DB so that we don't mess up with other's
stuff.
I'll have to check on MySQL. I think it is running, but we don't
use it.
That would be awesome.

Andrus