Hello.

Just tried "mvn" in cayenne-modeler (trunk) and it is hanging there..

[INFO] Building Cayenne Modeler
[INFO] task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
----
[INFO] [resources:resources]
Downloading: http://objectstyle.org/maven2/org/apache/cayenne/core/
cayenne-jdk1.5/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/cayenne-jdk1.5-3.0-incubating-
SNAPSHOT.pom

What am I doing wrong. Is it possible to set up maven so that my
cayenne-modeler project are built from my local copy of core/cayenne-*?

- Tore.

Search Discussions

  • Kevin Menard at Nov 29, 2006 at 10:54 pm
    Try with the "-o" switch. I think there's a dependency on something
    from an ObjectStyle repository, which appears to be down.

    --
    Kevin Menard
    Servprise International
    Just tried "mvn" in cayenne-modeler (trunk) and it is hanging there..

    [INFO] Building Cayenne Modeler
    [INFO] task-segment: [install]
    [INFO]
    ----
    [INFO] [resources:resources]
    Downloading: http://objectstyle.org/maven2/org/apache/cayenne/core/
    cayenne-jdk1.5/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/cayenne-jdk1.5-3.0-incubating-
    SNAPSHOT.pom

    What am I doing wrong. Is it possible to set up maven so that my
    cayenne-modeler project are built from my local copy of
    core/cayenne-*?
    - Tore.
  • Tore Halset at Nov 29, 2006 at 11:27 pm

    Try with the "-o" switch. I think there's a dependency on something
    from an ObjectStyle repository, which appears to be down.
    Okay, thanks.

    - Tore.
  • Andrus Adamchik at Dec 1, 2006 at 10:51 am
    Yeah, most likely this was the case. There was a site downtime on
    November 29.

    Andrus

[...]

groupdev @
categoriescayenne