Cayenne PPMC just voted to make Malcolm Edgar a Cayenne committer.
I'd like to welcome Malcolm in the Cayenne community in this new role.

Andrus

Search Discussions

  • Malcolm Edgar at Nov 6, 2006 at 2:56 am
    Hi All,

    I would like to thank you for the invitation to join the Cayenne project.

    The Cayenne framework has been a very important component for many of
    the project undertaken by Avoka Technologies. It enables us to be very
    agile and responsive to customers changing requirements, and deliver
    solutions very quickly.

    I look forward to contributing to the success of the Cayenne project.

    regards Malcolm Edgar

    Cayenne has been an integral technology for the company I work for providing
    Cayenne PPMC just voted to make Malcolm Edgar a Cayenne committer.
    I'd like to welcome Malcolm in the Cayenne community in this new role.

    Andrus

groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedNov 5, '06 at 7:05p
activeNov 6, '06 at 2:56a
websitecayenne.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Andrus Adamchik: 1 post Malcolm Edgar: 1 post