I'm trying to track down why appendObjectMatch (objectMatchTranslator)
generates sql late in the process for a clause rather than immediately
during objectNode processing.

So far, I don't understand.

detectObjectMatch is called early in startNode to create/reset the
objectMatchTranslator.

appendLiteral and processRelTermination configure
objectMatchTranslator during objectNode by adding DataObjects or
Relationships or ObjectIds to the objectMatchTranslator.

finishedChild (operator handler) stores sql and expression in
objectMatchTranslator if matchingObject rather than to the global
buffer.

appendObjectMatch() is called after all of the objectNode and
finishChild method calls during endNode.

Search Discussions

  • Mike Kienenberger at Aug 22, 2006 at 9:54 pm
    I guess this is because it can generate multiple clauses.
    I'm trying to track down why appendObjectMatch (objectMatchTranslator)
    generates sql late in the process for a clause rather than immediately
    during objectNode processing.

    So far, I don't understand.

    detectObjectMatch is called early in startNode to create/reset the
    objectMatchTranslator.

    appendLiteral and processRelTermination configure
    objectMatchTranslator during objectNode by adding DataObjects or
    Relationships or ObjectIds to the objectMatchTranslator.

    finishedChild (operator handler) stores sql and expression in
    objectMatchTranslator if matchingObject rather than to the global
    buffer.

    appendObjectMatch() is called after all of the objectNode and
    finishChild method calls during endNode.

groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedAug 22, '06 at 9:01p
activeAug 22, '06 at 9:54p