Hi All,

What does everyone think of setting up an IRC channel for cayenne?

TTFN,

-bd

Search Discussions

  • Mike Kienenberger at Aug 8, 2006 at 3:19 pm
    There was one for #cayenne for awhile, and there's no reason you
    couldn't resurrect it.
    What does everyone think of setting up an IRC channel for cayenne?

    TTFN,

    -bd
  • Kevin Menard at Aug 8, 2006 at 3:52 pm
    Indeed. I'm the only one in it :-(

    #cayenne on FreeNode.

    --
    Kevin