Grokbase Groups Cayenne dev July 2006
I just moved the website to Apache (setting the redirects on
objectstyle.org so that old URLs continue to work):

http://incubator.apache.org/cayenne/

I also updated the website to conform to the Incubating Project
Branding Guidelines (if you are still seeing ObjectStyle logo, just
hit refresh in the browser).

A request to our mentors - please review the new site branding and
also update the status file to reflect the new URL. I think
Confluence migration is actually the last item on our infrastructure
list.

Andrus

Search Discussions

  • Jean T. Anderson at Jul 16, 2006 at 5:06 pm

    Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    I just moved the website to Apache (setting the redirects on
    objectstyle.org so that old URLs continue to work):

    http://incubator.apache.org/cayenne/

    I also updated the website to conform to the Incubating Project
    Branding Guidelines (if you are still seeing ObjectStyle logo, just hit
    refresh in the browser).

    A request to our mentors - please review the new site branding and also
    update the status file to reflect the new URL. I think Confluence
    migration is actually the last item on our infrastructure list.
    looks good -- and I updated the cayenne status.

    Regarding the Confluence migration, I understand from infrastructure@
    that Confluence isn't supposed to be used as a general purpose wiki. It
    was installed for committers to maintain the static, published, web site.

    Would Cayenne also like a MoinMoin wiki for general purpose use?

    -jean
  • Andrus Adamchik at Jul 16, 2006 at 5:37 pm