Grokbase Groups Cayenne dev May 2006
Just posted a new beta release. Check out the new docs format. We may
need to improve the directory structure, for now the HTML
documentation is under "cayenne-1.2B3/doc/Documentation".

http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/2006/05/17/

Andrus

Search Discussions

  • Malcolm Edgar at May 17, 2006 at 11:06 pm
    Awsome, thanks Andrus and company for your efforts.

    regards Malcolm Edgar

    Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org>
    18/05/2006 07:54 AM
    Please respond to
    cayenne-dev@incubator.apache.org

    cayenne-user@incubator.apache.org
    cc
    cayenne-dev@incubator.apache.org
    Subject
    [ANN] Cayenne B3 released

    Just posted a new beta release. Check out the new docs format. We may
    need to improve the directory structure, for now the HTML
    documentation is under "cayenne-1.2B3/doc/Documentation".

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/2006/05/17/

    Andrus

    ----
    This email is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain information which is confidential, commercially sensitive, or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient you must not reproduce or distribute any part of the email, disclose its contents, or take any action in reliance. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message. It is your responsibility to scan this email and any attachments for viruses and other defects.
    To the extent permitted by law, Zurich and its associates will not be liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this communication including any file attachments. We may monitor email you send to us, either as a reply to this email or any email you send to us, to confirm our systems are protected and for compliance with company policies. Although we take reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality of our email systems, we do not warrant the confidentiality or security of email or attachments we receive.

groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedMay 17, '06 at 9:55p
activeMay 17, '06 at 11:06p
websitecayenne.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Andrus Adamchik: 1 post Malcolm Edgar: 1 post