http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-502

Here's a first-pass at trying to implement a selectAll/deselectAll
button, borrowed from the Generate Code panel.

Unfortunately, I'm being defeated by Swing. I can't seem to get the
actual panel containing the checkbox and label to show up.

Anyone see what I'm doing wrong in the attached patch file? Seemed
pretty straight-forward, but I'm obviously missing something.

Search Discussions

  • Andrus Adamchik at Apr 19, 2006 at 6:44 am
    Looking at your other comments seems like everything is ok now. I
    just tested the latest code from CVS and it works just fine.

    Isn't Swing fun ;-) I became much more fluent with it over the years,
    but somehow still not very productive.

    Andrus

    Here's a first-pass at trying to implement a selectAll/deselectAll
    button, borrowed from the Generate Code panel.

    Unfortunately, I'm being defeated by Swing. I can't seem to get the
    actual panel containing the checkbox and label to show up.

    Anyone see what I'm doing wrong in the attached patch file? Seemed
    pretty straight-forward, but I'm obviously missing something.

groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedApr 18, '06 at 9:34p
activeApr 19, '06 at 6:44a