Is the new implementation of localObject incorrectly marking objects
as modified? At this point in my app, all objects should be in the
committed state as all I've done is issue a request, fetch some
objects, serialize them, go to the next request, and restore them.

Object in my ObjectStore:

<ObjectId:Announcement, ANNOUNCEMENT_ID=200>={<ObjectId:Announcement,
ANNOUNCEMENT_ID=200>; modified; [enabled=>Y; description=>SNAP;
contentList=>(..); effectiveEndDate=>Mon Oct 31 00:00:00 EST 2005;
effectiveStartDate=>Thu Sep 01 00:00:00 EDT 2005;
qualifiedViewpointList=>(..)]}

ObjectDiff of record -- appears to indicate that nothing has changed.
Same as the other 4 restored objects.

Comparision of snapshot values to object store values shows nothing different.

value= ObjectDiff (id=3310)
arcSnapshot= HashMap (id=3311)
currentArcSnapshot= null
diffId= 1
flatIds= null
nodeId= ObjectId (id=3309)
objectStore= ObjectStore (id=3200)
otherDiffs= null
snapshot= HashMap (id=3312)

org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.ObjectDiff@133d68a
{}
null
1
null
<ObjectId:Announcement, ANNOUNCEMENT_ID=200>
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.ObjectStore@c0cf
null
{enabled=Y, description=SNAP, effectiveEndDate=Mon Oct 31 00:00:00 EST
2005, effectiveStartDate=Thu Sep 01 00:00:00 EDT 2005}

I'm going to try reverting back to M11.

Search Discussions

  • Mike Kienenberger at Apr 14, 2006 at 9:29 pm