Considering that 1.2.1 is out, and looking at your project very quickly (looks interesting)/overlaps a bit with CCMBridge no?/ I'd def say +1 :)

From: Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1:27 PM
To: "dev@mojo.codehaus.org " <dev@mojo.codehaus.org , dev <dev@cassandra.apache.org , "user@cassandra.apache.org " <user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Mojo's Cassandra Maven Plugin 1.2.0-1

Ping

On Monday, 4 February 2013, Stephen Connolly wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to release version 1.2.0-1 of Mojo's Cassandra Maven Plugin
to sync up with the 1.2.0 release of Apache Cassandra. (a 1.2.1-1 will follow shortly after this release, but it should be possible to use the xpath://project/build/plugins/plugin/dependencies/dependency override of cassandra-server to use C* releases from the 1.2.x stream now that the link errors have been resolved, so that is less urgent)

We solved 1 issues:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12121&version=18467

Staging Repository:
https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/orgcodehausmojo-013/

Site:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/cassandra-maven-plugin/index.html

SCM Tag:
https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/tags/cassandra-maven-plugin-1.2.0-1@17921

[ ] +1 Yeah! fire ahead oh and the blind man on the galloping horse
says it looks fine too.
[ ] 0 Mehhh! like I care, I don't have any opinions either, I'd
follow somebody else if only I could decide who
[ ] -1 Nooooo! wait up there I have issues (in general like, ya know,
and being a trouble-maker is only one of them)

The vote is open for 72h and will succeed by lazy consensus.

Guide to testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Cheers

-Stephen

P.S.
In the interest of ensuring (more is) better testing, and as is now tradition for Mojo's Cassandra Maven Plugin, this vote is
also open to any subscribers of the dev and user@cassandra.apache.org<javascript:_e({},%20'cvml',%20'user@cassandra.apache.org');>
mailing lists that want to test or use this plugin.

Search Discussions

  • Stephen Connolly at Feb 13, 2013 at 9:38 pm
    More I'm looking for somebody who is actively sing C* to test it (there are
    a couple of users... The lot f you who asked me to roll another release). I
    will roll a 1.2.1 once I close this vote... I could close with lazy
    consensus, but feel more comfortable if it has ad some testing ;-)
[...]

    <javascript:_e({},%20'cvml',%20'user@cassandra.apache.org <javascript:;>
    ');>
    mailing lists that want to test or use this plugin.

groupdev @
categoriescassandra
postedFeb 13, '13 at 9:33p
activeFeb 13, '13 at 9:38p