I'd like to release version 1.1.0-1 of Mojo's Cassandra Maven Plugin
to sync up with the 1.1.0 release of Apache Cassandra.

We solved 2 issues:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12121&version=17926

Staging Repository:
https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/orgcodehausmojo-068/

Site:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/cassandra-maven-plugin/index.html

SCM Tag:
https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/tags/cassandra-maven-plugin-1.1.0-1@16519

[ ] +1 Yeah! fire ahead oh and the blind man on the galloping horse
says it looks fine too.
[ ] 0 Mehhh! like I care, I don't have any opinions either, I'd
follow somebody else if only I could decide who
[ ] -1 Nooooo! wait up there I have issues (in general like, ya know,
and being a trouble-maker is only one of them)

The vote is open for 72h and will succeed by lazy consensus.

Guide to testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Cheers

-Stephen

P.S.
In the interest of ensuring (more is) better testing, this vote is
also open to subscribers of the dev and user@cassandra.apache.org
mailing lists.

groupdev @
categoriescassandra