I'd like to release version 1.0.0-1 of Mojo's Cassandra Maven Plugin
to sync up with the pending 1.0.0 release of Apache Cassandra.
This version needs to be tested in conjunction with the current
staging repo for Cassandra 1.0.0
We solved 1 issue:
[ ] +1 Yeah! fire ahead oh and the blind man on the galloping horse
says it looks fine too.
[ ] 0 Mehhh! like I care, I don't have any opinions either, I'd
follow somebody else if only I could decide who
[ ] -1 Nooooo! wait up there I have issues (in general like, ya know,
and being a trouble-maker is only one of them)
The vote is open for until Cassandra 1.0.0 is released and will
succeed by lazy consensus.
Guide to testing staged releases:
In the interest of ensuring (more is) better testing, this vote is
also open to subscribers of the dev and firstname.lastname@example.org