Since there does not seem to be any desire to accept CASSANDRA-1997

Can the PMC vote to approve the use of the Cassandra mark by the
mojo.codehaus.org project for the Cassandra Maven Plugin

+1 Approve
0 don't care
-1 Veto

72 hours

PMC votes only

-Stephen

Search Discussions

  • Gary Dusbabek at Jan 28, 2011 at 7:13 pm
    +1

    Since there does not seem to be any desire to accept CASSANDRA-1997

    Can the PMC vote to approve the use of the Cassandra mark by the
    mojo.codehaus.org project for the Cassandra Maven Plugin

    +1 Approve
    0 don't care
    -1 Veto

    72 hours

    PMC votes only

    -Stephen
  • Brandon Williams at Jan 28, 2011 at 7:15 pm
    +1
    Since there does not seem to be any desire to accept CASSANDRA-1997

    Can the PMC vote to approve the use of the Cassandra mark by the
    mojo.codehaus.org project for the Cassandra Maven Plugin

    +1 Approve
    0 don't care
    -1 Veto

    72 hours