Thanks to this mailing list i know how to create custom mbeans by
implementing Service and adding them to CamelContext.
But is there also such an easy way to create/add dynamic MBeans and or
dynamically create Mbeans - Attributes/Operation and or MBeans are defined
on Runtime?

In my case i read user's properties to setup routes and other stuff. One
propertiy could contain a list of sepcial servers/services (could be 0 or
more entries). I want to deliver one MBean per server entry.
Probably each server has some additional properties given that could yield
additional/less attributes/operations.

If there is no direct camel way, how to add own (dynamic) MBeans to camel?

Thanks in advance