Hi Colleagues,

We have the following XML DSL (part of the whole xml), where we set the body using camel:simple tag. Somehow in the processing, we see that the spaces are trimmed at the end.

<camel:setBody>

<camel:simple>NameIDPlace&#13;

A 1 X&#13;

B 2 D&#13;

B 3 Bangalore&#13;

E 4 A </camel:simple>

</camel:setBody>

Camel Version: 2.12.x

Any pointers how to preserve this while using 'camel:simple' - some property may be?

Regards,

A.

Search Discussions

  • Aki Yoshida at Dec 11, 2014 at 2:15 am
    you can set the trim attribute in the expression.
    trim=false

    and it think you should be using \r and \n instead of relying on the
    implicit LF or the xml-char ref to be on the safer side in preserving
    those chararacters.

    Hi Colleagues,

    We have the following XML DSL (part of the whole xml), where we set the body using camel:simple tag. Somehow in the processing, we see that the spaces are trimmed at the end.

    <camel:setBody>

    <camel:simple>NameIDPlace&#13;

    A 1 X&#13;

    B 2 D&#13;

    B 3 Bangalore&#13;

    E 4 A </camel:simple>

    </camel:setBody>

    Camel Version: 2.12.x

    Any pointers how to preserve this while using 'camel:simple' - some property may be?

    Regards,

    A.

groupusers @
categoriescamel
postedDec 9, '14 at 10:10a
activeDec 11, '14 at 2:15a
websitecamel.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Aki Yoshida: 1 post Goyal, Arpit: 1 post