Hi everyone,

Due to bugfixes required to use the Rest DSL with jetty I upgraded to camel
2.14.1-SNAPSHOT.

I tried many approachs to set up SSL connection but I'm unable to figure out
how to do it properly.

I tried this :

And

Both these solutions end on the following error :

I suppose that "home/username/.keystore" is the default value, that means
that the specified parameters are not taken into account.

I also tried it the way it is recommended on the documentation:

But this end in

Can anyone explain me what I'm doing wrong ? I don't see any other jetty
parameter to try to set up SSL connection.
Arthur.

  • Willem.Jiang at Dec 9, 2014 at 1:54 pm
    Hi,

    Did you try to setup the JettyComponent first just like this?

    JettyEndpoint doesn't support to set the sslSocketConnectors.
    If you want to set the sslContextParameters you need to set it just like
    this

  • Vaïsse-Lesteven Arthur at Dec 10, 2014 at 7:35 am
    Hi Willem,

    I thought that the creation of the jetty server was delegated to the rest
    component and that I can't create one myself. I so tried to pass it option
    through endpointProperty/componentProperty. I'll try to create a jetty bean
    out of the rest configuration !

    More tests yesterday night implying eclipse debugger and lots of coffee
    leads to the following remarks about my first post :

    On one hand the name exception isn't really a good exception. In fact, the
    real exception is that at this moment, in the sslContextParameter, classpath
    protocol is unknown. Replacing the path to my keystore by a
    "file://path/to/the/keystore" works definitively better.
    On other hand, it appears that using the XML DSL to configure the jetty
    component through endpointProperty, componentProperty and consumerProperty
    is not working well and that only endpointProperties are given to the jetty
    component created.