Hi

I'm attempting to use a custom SessionStateListener with Apache Camel SMPP = component (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5043 )

I'm new to Camel and cannot seem to find any documentation of how to use my= own SessionStateListener (I want to be notified when the SMPP connection i= s lost and later recovered).

Is anyone able to point me in the correct direction?

Thanks

Andrew

________________________________
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email may contain personal information of individuals, and be subject to Commonwealth and/or State privacy laws in Australia. This email is also subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, print, store, copy, forward or use this email for any reason, in accordance with privacy and copyright laws. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email, and delete this email from your inbox.

Search Discussions

  • Christian Müller at Oct 14, 2014 at 6:48 pm
    Hi Andrew!

    Did you checked http://camel.apache.org/smpp.html?

    You can use it e.g. like:
    smpp://smppclient@localhost:2775?password=password&sessionStateListener=myS
    essionStateListener

    Where "mySessionStateListener" is the bean name in the registry.

    Best,
    Christian

[...]

groupusers @
categoriescamel
postedOct 8, '14 at 8:07a
activeOct 14, '14 at 6:48p
websitecamel.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Christian Müller: 1 post Andrew Hine: 1 post