Hello,

We currently are using REST component and SOAP component for receiving
messages within our application.

The below part of the camel configuration has a dynamic URL for the restlet
call and part of the URI is used within the onMessage of the bean. The below
works fine and makes it easy to define one route for all incoming rest calls
and within the bean we can "address / find" the correct code".

<camel:route>
<camel:from
uri="restlet:/{endpoint}/{storeidentifier}/search?restletMethod=#getMethod"
/>
<camel:to uri="bean:someBean?method=onMessage(${header.endpoint})" />
</camel:route>

If we try the same for Spring WS with a soapAction. It will not find the
endpoint. Because the
org.apache.camel.component.spring.ws.bean.CamelEndpointMapping.getEndpointInternal(MessageContext)
does not resolve the dynamic part.

<camel:from
uri="spring-ws:soapaction:{endpoint}?endpointMapping=#endpointMapping" />

I can solved it by using the spring-ws:uri mapping type and create a
processor for retrieving the soap action.

My question is the above solution the only way to go or do i miss something?
Also it would be great if the SpringWSConsumer makes the HTTP Headers
available as headers (same as the restlet component)

Kind regards,

Richard