Is there a way to let camel discover and apply predefined
"interceptor-routes" to every new camel-context?
I mean something similar to
http://camel.apache.org/advanced-configuration-of-camelcontext-using-spring.html
- Using container wide interceptors

but for http://camel.apache.org/intercept.html.

Or do I need to include them always manually per routeContextRef ?

Thanks,

Marc

Search Discussions

  • Claus Ibsen at Aug 28, 2013 at 10:58 am
    Hi

    This is not possible in 2.x. You would need to add your interceptors
    in your routes. If you use java then you can have a base route builder
    which you extend, and then call super.configure()

    --
    Claus Ibsen

groupusers @
categoriescamel