Grokbase Groups Camel users July 2013
HI

I have a wsdl with has many operations and input parameters defined for
each.
Now I wrote a standalone client with talks to my endpoint which exposes its
services through webservices.
This client talks with this endpoint and only one operation is defined in
it.
Now What I am looking is as follows.
From my starting triggering point I say I have to hit the endpoint and do
one operation on it say get operation.
Now through Camel the the message has to pass as defined by our routing and
hit that endpoint and give back the response as per our routing.
For this my client has to be replaced by a generic one.
How can I do this..? Any ideas?
And through my endpoint I can do any operation uses SOAP messages only.?
Does camel has SOAP Component?

For Any Extra Information, feel free to ask.

Regards,
Kannaiah

  • Willem jiang at Jul 18, 2013 at 6:47 am
    Hi,

    What's the operation that your standalone client is invoking?
    If you know which operation your client should invoke, you can set it throughout the camel-cxf endpoint uri.
    If you want to change it dynamically, you can setup the message header per invocation.

    --
    Willem Jiang

    Red Hat, Inc.
    FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
    Twitter: willemjiang
    Weibo: 姜宁willem

    I have a wsdl with has many operations and input parameters defined for
    each.
    Now I wrote a standalone client with talks to my endpoint which exposes its
    services through webservices.
    This client talks with this endpoint and only one operation is defined in
    it.
    Now What I am looking is as follows.
    From my starting triggering point I say I have to hit the endpoint and do
    one operation on it say get operation.
    Now through Camel the the message has to pass as defined by our routing and
    hit that endpoint and give back the response as per our routing.
    For this my client has to be replaced by a generic one.
    How can I do this..? Any ideas?
    And through my endpoint I can do any operation uses SOAP messages only.?
    Does camel has SOAP Component?

    For Any Extra Information, feel free to ask.

    Regards,
    Kannaiah

  • Cannykanna at Jul 29, 2013 at 4:24 am
    Hi Willem:
    Thanks for the reply.
    I made changes in cxf endpoint uri and could configure it and made it work.
    Thank you once again :)

    I have one more doubt. Suppose i am doing get operation and store the
    response in one file. And then for every 10 sec I want this get operation to
    be invoked on my endpoint application and if there are any changes in my
    application, those changes have to be only reflected and my stored file has
    to be modified.

    This is called subscriptionToChanges in terminology.

    Do you have any idea how to do this?

    Thanks
    Kannaiah