When I drop the first file in a target directory in the Route below, the
file is processed and deleted fine. The second and subsequent files get:

[org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException -
Cannot delete file: GenericFile[C:\temp\input\20121029.csv.

Each time I restart the app server the process repeats. If there is a file
already in the directory on startup it also fails to delete the first time.

route is:

I just realised the asymmetry in the multicast, but the issue remains either
way.

Not sure if this is related to CAMEL-5235 or is a smooks issue underneath.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks, The Captn