I am using the producer template request(endpoint, processor) to receive the
last exchange returned from a camel route. It works fine, till i introduced
split and aggregation in my route. I have a custom endprocessor that
receives the aggregated message, so far so good. however, the exchange
returned by the request call is returning the message before the split.
my route simplified looks like that:

from("direct:a").to(routerEndpoint("direct:b")).split(new
SplitExpression()).to(routerEndpoint2("d:a")).aggregate(myAggStrategy).property("FLOW_UID").completionSize(property("SPLIT_SIZE")).to(endProcessor);

then i call the Exchange resultExchange = producerTemplate.request(body,
startProcessor);

So the end processor receives correctly the aggregated message, but the
resultExchange is not the aggregated message. Is there anything i need to
change in my route to get the desired behaviour?

Thanks for your help
daz