Grokbase Groups Camel users July 2012
Hi.

I'm using the Scala DSL to add routes to the CamelContext. However, I also want to be able to remove some of these routes from the CamelContext later. I can see how to do this if I have a route id, but I can't see how to assign an id to a route in the DSL. Can anyone point me at the right thing?

Thanks,

Lance
_________________

http://www.stateofflow.com
http://www.casualmiracles.com
http://www.twitter.com/lancewalton
+44 (0)7779 026533

Search Discussions

  • Lance Walton at Jul 30, 2012 at 4:32 pm
    Hi.

    I'm using the Scala DSL to add routes to the CamelContext. However, I also want to be able to remove some of these routes from the CamelContext later. I can see how to do this if I have a route id, but I can't see how to assign an id to a route in the DSL. Can anyone point me at the right thing?

    Thanks,

    Lance

    http://www.stateofflow.com
    http://www.casualmiracles.com
    http://www.twitter.com/lancewalton
    +44 (0)7779 026533
  • Lance Walton at Jul 30, 2012 at 4:33 pm
    Apologies for the double post.